anvilfire Tailgate Terms of Service
This is a public sales page for listing tools, machinery, goods, advertising your ebay sales and selling anything legal and appropriate for our venue.
If you are buying OR selling pleace read and understand these terms and our rules.
Use of this service by buyers or sellers constitutes a release of all responsibility by anvilfire.com its owner or advertisers.
anvilfire.com its owner and advertisers have no control over listings, quality or condition of goods, services or financial dealings between buyer and seller.
anvilfire.com its owner and advertisers do not warrant the quality of goods or services offered on this web site.
Buyers are warned to take all due diligence prior to making purchases.
Sellers must use their real name and list a phone number and email address.
The following items MAY NOT be sold on these pages.
- Anything illegal (drugs, weapons, stolen merchandise)
- Drugs, remedies of any kind.
- Computer Software (other than data disks)
- Reproductions of copyrighted materials not owned by the seller.
- New goods in direct competition with our on-line store.
Listings shall be for a single item or a group of items being sold together.
Fees on the current system are voluntary and may be submitted via our shopping cart system.
Fees are non-refundable.
- $3.00 per listing lasting one month or more until removed as space requires.
- 1% ($1 per $100) donation each per item sold over $500
Fees on our future database driven system with advanced features will be mandatory.
Rights in data and images.
anvilfire.com reserves the right to use the item descriptions, prices realized and images hosted on our servers
Privacy we will never use, sell or pass on your personal information or email address.
We DO NOT spam. However, we may contact registered users annually to remind them to renew their registration.